It’s unlike anything else when the streets are filled with hundreds of food and craft vendors! The Autumn Leaves Festival™ is one of North Carolina’s oldest and most successful festivals. Join thousands of Surry County locals and people from across the country on October 14 – 16, 2022 for the 56th Anniversary of this special event.
Become a Vendor
If you are interested in participating in the festival as a Arts/Crafts Vendor, please download the form below and submit it by the instructions given.
Interest Form Deadline: August 31, 2022
Please note: This is an editable .pdf. You may edit and sign it right from your computer. If needed, you may print it, fill it out by hand, scan it, and then return it via email.
- All items in vendor booths must be made by the vendor.
- You must include a description of your merchandise, products, or crafts in your Interest Form.
- In your Interest Form, provide a list of festivals you have participated in. (If applicable.)
- When submitting an Interest Form, in your email, please attach at least 3 photos of your merchandise, products, or crafts.
- When submitting an Interest Form, in your email, please attach at least 1 photo of your previous booth set-up. (If applicable.)
- We do not accept telephone requests for vendors interested in attending. Please submit a Vendor Interest Form.
- Vendor categories and physical spaces are limited.
- If a Vendor Interest Form is accepted, the vendor will be given an official Autumn Leaves Festival™ application.
- Not all interested vendors are accepted into the festival.